2017 has been a fantastic year so far. We’ve put a lot of work into improving Structr, and the product has made huge progress in many areas. We added schema-based import wizards for CSV and XML, we improved the overall performance, and we added and fixed lots of tiny things to make your Structr experience even better.
Just after GraphConnect New York, we’re thrilled to announce the 2.2 release of Structr, full of improvements and new features. It’s an important step towards our upcoming major release 3.0, which will feature a brand new, modern user interface along with some big changes “under the hood”.
You can download the new release directly from https://structr.org/download.
Here’s the (incomplete) list of things that are new or have been improved in 2.2:
- Upgrade to Neo4j 3.2.6 and Bolt Java Driver 1.4.4.
- Improves robustness of remote Neo4j / Structr connection.
- Upgrade to Jetty 9.4
- Store sessions in database (implementation of Jetty’s SessionDataStore)
- Batching in StructrScript expressions
- Improved test coverage
- Various bugfixes and improvements
- Pure Java schema methods
- Compound property uniqueness (multiple keys)
- New MQTT module
- Allow mixed update / create of deeply nested JSON structures via REST
- Improved performance for bulk maintenance commands
- Global schema methods callable via REST
- Sortable views in schema editor
- Configurable main menu
- Improved overall UI performance
- Support for arbitrary HTML tags and attributes in Structr pages
- Support for multiple HTTP parameter values of the same key
- Support for 7-Zip archives
- Fast direct file import via maintenance command
- Improved file import logging
- Dynamic files (script evaluation in files)
- Delete multiple files in Files section
- Switched to better Markdown renderer
- Configurable XML- and CSV import wizards
- Improved import performance
- Import queue
- Improved node and relationship creation performance
- Incremental result loading for large datasets
- Increased import speed
- Automatic creation of Docker images on build
- Docker images available for each release and snapshot on https://hub.docker.com/r/structr/structr/tags/