Create and manage pages and build applications
- Reusable elements (Shared Components)
- Inner and outer templates
Define custom types to extend the built-in data model.
You can define your own types (or classes to be precise) for any data structure by extending existing types or create entirely new classes.
For each existing or new/custom data type, you can add attributes and define the possible relations to other types by just connecting them to existing or your own types in the visual schema editor.
- Customizable views (sets of properties)
- Dynamic function attributes, evaluated at runtime
- Schema methods to define behaviour on create, update, delete or custom actions
- Class inheritance
- Type safety and cardinality enforcement
Flow Engine and Editor
Use the Flow Editor to create logic to be executed by the Flow Engine.
In the Structr world, a Flow is a graph of data sources, filters, loops, decision trees and nodes of many other types.
Any flow can be used as a data source or active element anywhere else in the Structr platform. Flows can also be nested and combined to libraries.
- Visual programming with graphs
- Real-time flow evaluation
- Data access elements to act as Query Builder
- Separate dataflow and control flow
- Exception handling
Manage data through an integrated tool.
Create, update, connect and delete objects and set attributes.
Supports paging and search.
- CSV Import/Export
- Customizable columns
- Type filter
Users and Groups
Structr has an integrated, three-level security concept that secures any object and any backend service from unauthorized access.
Admins are able to grant permissions to groups and invididual users.
- Create and manage users
- Create and manage groups
- Define role-specific groups and add users and/or groups
- Drag'n drop admin UI
- Manage security-related metadata
Write and manage content articles and define content categories to control which articles appear where.
- Define custom content article types in the schema editor
- Extend content item types by inheritance
- Dynamic attributes
- Script expressions
Resource Access Grants
Secure access to the RESTful backend API
You can define custom access permissions for GET, PUT, POST, DELETE, OPTIONS, HEAD for each resource path.
Access permissions can be defined for anonymous/public and authenticated/logged-in users.
- Define access grants based on path signature
- Add custom path signatures
- Supports individual views (=sets of properties)
- Applicable to sub-resources
- Set permission patterns with a simple bitmask
Browse through built-in and custom classes and edit script code directly in methods
Instead of editing methods in the schema editor, you can now browse through global and type methods and edit any code in an editor.
- Syntax highlighting
- Collabsible tree
Missing a feature?
Let us know!
Your contact person
Head of Sales and Marketing
Phone: +49 69 / 348 72 87-18
Interested in seeing Structr live in action? We're happy to show you around. Just tell us where and when.Request a demo now!