The key features of the latest Structr release at a glimpse What's New in Structr 5.0?
This brand new major version is once again packed with many interesting and useful features.
- Revised Event Action Mapping
- Flexible UUID support (32-char or 36-char UUIDv4)
- Performance enhancement, e.g. end nodes prefetching
- UI refactoring with massive memory footprint reduction
- New cluster mode based on JGroups
- Support for Neo4j 5.x
- Upgrade to Java/JDK 17 (LTS)
- Upgrade to Jetty 11
- Upgrade to GraalVM 22.3.1
- Support for Apache Pulsar
Backend & Messaging
- Enhanced OpenAPI support
- Open intervals for numerical range queries via HTTP/REST API
- Support for multipart HTTP requests for file uploads
- Option to remove properties from subclass views
Structr Admin UI
- New preview option in right-hand side slide-out
- New thread management section in Dashboard
- Enhanced drag'n'drop and SVG icons
- Chosen plugin replaced by Select2
- Support for <template> elements and template-based notifications
- Support for multi-segment URLs for custom page paths
- New default widget server
- Tailwind-CSS-based widgets
- Support for code transpiling of scripts with import statements
Function Library & Scripting
- startsWith/endsWith support for advanced 'find()'
- Support for temporal JS proposal (TC39)
- Access to virtual filesystem via scripting
- New 'create_or_update' function
- Support for all JVM's MessageDigest hash functions in 'hash()'
Structr in Action!
On our YouTube channel you can find more videos about Structr.